Tuesday, August 11, 2020

My best ideas for today's session!

 

BIG PICTURE:

Not much has changed really. We're still chugging along towards new all-time highs in the $SPY and $DIA. Money appears to be flowing out of large cap tech ($QQQ) into other sectors with airlines and cruise ship stocks catching a bid lately thus $IWM is now leading the market indexes higher.

So as I have been saying on repeat for the past few weeks, I am fervently long biased and will continue to avoid shorting until market internals clearly start weakening. 

MY BEST IDEAS:

$NIO:

$AAL:

$NCLH:

OTHER POSSIBLES:

$NKLA & $JMIA (long)

$FSLY (short)

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY DAY TRADING RULES

I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...