Wednesday, August 12, 2020

My best ideas for August 12th, 2020!

 

BIG PICTURE:

Red day in the market indexes yesterday but notwithstanding we are still in a healthy uptrend. Markets were over bought as I'd noted a few days ago and needed to pull back/consolidate and did so especially the $QQQ's over the past few days.

Maybe the selling continues today but I believe "dip buyers" will come in. That being said, I am still long biased and will continue to favour long over short plays.

MY BEST IDEAS:

$MRNA: 

Gapping up today after a double test of support and the 50-day sma around $65ish due to announcement of striking a 1.5bn deal for US supply of covid-19 vaccine. So I'm long biased on it. With an ATR of 5.69 this stock has a lot of range and I could see it trading in the low 80's today.

OTHER POSSIBLES:

$VXRT, $RKT, $ROKU, $SQ (all long biased)

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY DAY TRADING RULES

I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...