Friday, August 14, 2020

My best ideas for today's session!

 

BIG PICTURE:

Still in an up trend. Still long biased!

MY BEST IDEAS:

$RKT: Recent IPO. After an initial 2 day pop, it pulled back for four days but held above the IPO price (I think $18) and is now gapping up today after announcing positive earnings and guidance. There is no short float% data but its float appears to be around just 100M according to FINVIZ. It's ATR is good at $3.23 and it has lots of liquidity with 47.04M shares traded daily. I like it long above yesterday's high and will be looking for a move up to the high of the opening day.

$OSTK: One of the momentum leaders of the current up trend, now looks ready to continue pushing higher after a low volume pullback to and bounce off the daily 9-ema. While it doesn't have any fresh news that I can find, its float is only 39.89M and it has a fairly high short float at 12.82%. Furthermore, with an ATR of $8.95 and average volume of 5.18M, liquidity and range should be of no issue today! I like $OSTK long above yesterday's high and will be looking for it topush to around $105ish today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY DAY TRADING RULES

I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...