Thursday, August 20, 2020

 BIG PICTURE:

$SPY hit and managed to exceed the all-time high from February yesterday before getting "rejected" and selling off hard following comments on the US economy by the FED. So there's the strong possibility that we could see some continued pullback today. Notwithstanding, I still continue to favor long ideas.


MY BEST IDEA:


Pretty ordinary pre-market again today as has been the trend in recent days. Nonetheless, I do like $BJ quite a bit as it's gapping above a wide range red day from yesterday; to new all-time highs after announcing Q2 earnings and revenue beat on the back of record revenue with digital sales soaring over 300%. Furthermore, with a float of just 135.05M, short float of 9.27% and its recent price history after announcing earnings this stock does have the potential to be a big mover to the upside today. Nonetheless, I will only touch it if it offers me an A+ intra-day set-up on it's 5-minute chart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY DAY TRADING RULES

I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...