Came into the day 100% cash.
I added to 2 long swings.
First I bought $LEDS which was on my nightly watch list at $1.671 average in the morning.
Then in the afternoon I session I added $YY at $28.30 which was not on my nightly list but I tweeted about it.
$LEDS closed ok so my expectations are not too high for it.
However, $YY has just about all the ingredients for an explosive move next week and it closed right at the HOD. I think we'll see $30.00+ in $YY on Monday!
Enjoy the weekend!
Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
No comments:
Post a Comment