Saturday, June 8, 2013

3 Hot stocks forming bases!

$REGN:

As shown in the figure below; this hot pharmaceutical stock has produced astronomical growth in sales and earnings in recent quarters.



Technically its setting up beautifully. If the markets follow through on this most recent rally attempt; I believe this stock will have another leg higher!



$WETF:

If you believe the march higher in Japanese equity is not over like I do then this is a way to play it!



$ESI:

The education stocks have been on fire lately and I do not believe that their run is anywhere close to over! $ESI appears to be leading the pack in my opinion and its currently in the process of forming a stage 2 base.










No comments:

Post a Comment

MY DAY TRADING RULES

I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...