Markets were very weak today but money was still there to me made right off the open eg. $QIHU which was my best idea today. However, the big money today was on the short side. $CIEN off the watch tanked big and $SQNS whose break down I tweeted about several times also tanked big time! Here are some charts to keep an eye on tomorrow:
LONGS
SHORTS
Hope you find my ideas useful!
Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...















No comments:
Post a Comment