Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
My best ideas for tomorrow...
I have over 25 stocks on watch for tomorrow but the charts below are the best of the best...creme de la creme! China and India internet stocks are HOT, HOT, HOT!!! No need to look any where else for trades as you will soon see after looking at the charts below. These stocks will provide ample opportunity to make heaps of cash in the morning alone!
And the lone short:
Good luck folks...lots of money to be made!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...








"make heaps of cash in the morning alone!" - are you serious?
ReplyDeletenice charts here mate
ReplyDelete@traderstewie Thank you!
ReplyDelete@IVG The day has passed...do you still think I'm not serious?!
ReplyDelete