Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Adjusted Stops
I have tightened my stops on both NEP and SPU. For NEP, I have moved my stop loss from $8.40 to $8.50 and for SPU from $5.70 to $6.00. Now I have $163.70 (correction: $256.50 not $163.70) including commissions at risk as opposed to $322.70. I really would not mind getting stopped out of SPU. It is stalling and not advancing although most other stocks and the over all markets are advancing. I really wish I was not busy yesterday morning and got to enter FSII but such is life. I will survive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
No comments:
Post a Comment