Tuesday, July 28, 2020

My best day trading ideas for the 28th of July, 2020


BIG PICTURE:

Not much has changed from yesterday. Up trend in the markets still very much in tact. Although the indexes look set to gap down slightly today; I remain long biased. With volatility almost back down to pre-covid 19 levels its very important to stick to trading "in-play" stocks only!


MY BEST IDEAS:

Not a very inspiring gappers list in today's pre-market. In fact, I've only seen one ticker that I'll be interested in potentially playing today. 

$VXRT:

Bias: Doesn't appear to have a catalyst but it is a covid-19 play and has been one of the hottest stocks in July. After a 6 day pullback to its 20-day moving average; it now looks set for a bounce especially after a wide range doji day on above average volume yesterday. So I am long biased!

Plan: I like it long above $12 for a potential push up to $14/$14.30 resistance today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY DAY TRADING RULES

I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...