Thursday, December 6, 2018

My watch list for December 7th, 2018


The Russell recovered nicely today after under cutting its recent lows earlier in the session. Although I believe the price action today should be good for follow through to the long side tomorrow; I'm hardly convinced that we're out of the woods!


That being said, here are my best ideas for tomorrow:


Impressive earnings breakout; will be looking to see if it can follow through tomorrow

Impressive relative strength after earnings breakout last week; could push up to $115 tomorrow

Really nice earnings breakout today; will be looking for a potential 2nd day play tomorrow.

Another impressive relative strength name. Looks poised for higher prices!


This highly shorted, low float stock looks poised for a range break. Must watch tomorrow!

Another impressive relative strength name; looks poised for higher prices!



Not the cleanest chart in the world but looks to have higher prices written all over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY DAY TRADING RULES

I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...