Thursday, May 11, 2017

Trade Review & Best Ideas for 5/12/2017

Today I made one trade and it was a loser. I took $HIMX long right on the open for a gap and go play but I got in a bit too early. I got in before there was a confirmed break of the pre-market high and the mini-dip that came in the first 2 minutes after the open was just enough to scare me out before rocketing higher and doing exactly what I was anticipated.

I was so upset at my self for messing up a set-up that was almost identical to the same set up I nailed in $MTBC yesterday. None the less, the loser took me to within $10 of my max daily loss and as per my trading plan rules I quit trading for the rest of day. So that tomorrow I start with a clean slate knowing that I only had small losing day today.

So without further ado; my best ideas for tomorrow:

Will be watching for red-to-green set up or OPR breakout on:

$AUPH
$IMMU
$PIRS

Will be watching for the break out of $14.50 on:

$VIPS

Good luck out there...lets get it!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

MY DAY TRADING RULES

I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...