Monday, July 8, 2013

Update...

It's been a while since I've blogged so I thought I'd give an explanation as to why as well as the latest update with my trading.

After violating the PDT rule at my previous broker (SpeedTrader); I retarded-ly did the same again at my current broker (MBTrading) Friday before last. So as of the last Friday in June, I haven't been able to initiate new trades.

I've held onto my long position in $REGI ($13.98 avg.) and don't plan on selling it anytime soon. This is the only position I'm holding.

My plan is to switch to a prop firm sometime next month to avoid this cursed PDT rule. However, my plan will be to draw off my profits (if any) at the end of each month and save my way to the $25,000 minimum hopefully by sometime next year.

Not going to force any unrealistic goal on my self thereby making a way for poor trading. Just going to focus on trading to the best of my ability and it is my belief that I will get there soon enough!

2 comments:

  1. are you back in the game?? PDT rule should have been over by now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, read through your blog history, pretty cool blog and some decent trades you pulled of there, but kinda a bummer you don't update it anymore.

    ReplyDelete

MY DAY TRADING RULES

I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...