Thursday, June 13, 2013

Watches for 6/13/2013

Pickings were extremely slim in my scans tonight. I only managed to find one long set up I like and a couple shorts I like. At this point I honestly do not have conviction on neither the short side nor the long side. Although I do have a couple long positions open, at the slightest signs of weakness coupled with continued ugly selling in the over all markets...I will exit! But on the other hand we are a bit stretched to the downside and might put in some sort of bounce even if only a mediocre one later this week. So caught between a rock and a hard place. Never the less, here are my watches for tomorrow:








No comments:

Post a Comment

MY DAY TRADING RULES

I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...