In this first video, I just go over my thoughts on the market and some adjustments I will be making next week in order to manage risk and reduce the odds of my account getting crippled by a nasty loss.
In this second video, I go over the logic behind my trading approach as well as the stocks/set ups I will be looking at tomorrow.
Hope you found these videos useful. If you did, be sure to subscribe via email on the top right side of the blog for future updates!
Good luck and good trading!
Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
No comments:
Post a Comment