BREAK OUTS: (Take these on a break of the level with stop loss @ LOD or below intra day support. They could trigger in the first 15 mins to 1/2 hour of trading depending on the open we get tmrw.)
OTHER IDEAS (These have nice set ups on the daily chart but need to form a base/pattern intra day before I will consider touching them.
LONGS:
SHORTS:
Good luck and good trading!
Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...














No comments:
Post a Comment