Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Some ideas for Monday!
Its been a while since I have posted and during this time my discipline in scanning and maintaining my watch lists has fallen off. So I have been going into the trading day unprepared most days, relying on twitter for ideas and this has caused my trading to suffer! I am now down about 13.5% off my equity highs this year. So with a view to getting back to the top of my game, here are some ideas for Monday:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
















No comments:
Post a Comment