By several indicators, it now seems that the markets have transitioned into a new downtrend. In addition, I am seeing very few good looking long set ups and a lot of spoiled ones. I am aware that there may be a resolution to the "debt ceiling" issue and which may cause the markets to rip higher. But until then you just have to trade what you see and I see a day or two more of down side! With that in mind, here are my ideas for tomorrow:
LONGS
SHORTS
Good luck and good trading!
Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...











No comments:
Post a Comment