Yet another stupid trade in $JRCC that in no way, shape or form resembled anything in my trading plan. The break out ended up failing which caused me to get stopped out. As the break out had clearly failed I did not bother to wait for it to hit my stop which was at $23.00 and got out instead at $23.40. Although I did not suffer a big loss I ended up using up my third day trade for the past three days which meant I missed opportunities like $EGHT, $TIII and $INPH in the afternoon and further that I will not be able to trade for the next two days. So I will be sitting on my hands for the remainder of this week. May just be a blessing in disguise!
Good luck with you trading!
Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
No comments:
Post a Comment