Ordinarily I would be looking to trade this stock if it broke out. However, its a slow but steady mover. So while its not a good day trading stock its a great stock for a swing trade. Here is the set up:
Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...

No comments:
Post a Comment