I was a bit busy yesterday so did not get a chance to do a video update and watch list.
So I will just post my watches below:
Long Swings: TA (break of $12.50); EPOC (break of $23.90 - $24.00); REFR (break of $8.30)
Short Swings: IBIO (below $4.00).
As usual stop goes at the LOD unless their is clear intra day support/resistance at a higher/lower level. Try to hold until the EOD unless you are stopped out or get a move more than 3 - 4 times what you risked on the trade in a very short time in your favor.
Will do a more detailed update later.
Good luck and good trading!
Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
No comments:
Post a Comment