Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
In your blog do you have a post that discusses your version of the CAN SLIM criteria that you use.
ReplyDeleteAlthough my system shares many of the principles in CANSLIM. My trading process has evolved significantly compared to when I first started this blog. I have just added a video that summarizes my current process so may be you can check that out.
ReplyDelete