Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Saturday, February 19, 2011
stockbee: Revisiting float
stockbee: Revisiting float: "6 out of 10 emails I get are about float. There seems to be enormous amount of confusion about float. The above screen shot shows stocks u..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
No comments:
Post a Comment