Good luck with your own trading!
Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Monday, December 6, 2010
Made my move in RVBD!
I made my move in RVBD as I had planned last night. RVBD gapped up on an analyst upgrade in addition to breaking out of a bull flag. So I got long 3 Dec 18 $36.00 Call Options on the open a bit prematurely. That is, I could have waited a bit and gotten a better fill. None the less I am happy with the position and quite confident that we go higher. I am forced to hold come what may. So by this evening I will have an idea if I am likely to continue holding this position tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
No comments:
Post a Comment