Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Look what happened to SOL!
I warned about stocks like SOL, VHC and OPEN among other showing signs of topping on Thursday so take profits or tighten stops. Well those who did not listen and were holding a position in SOL are either down around 10% or have given back 10% on that position since that post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
No comments:
Post a Comment