Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Friday, October 22, 2010
HSFT triggers entry today...
HSFT which I highlighted two days ago triggered an entry today. This is one my bread and butter set ups. All that has to be done now is sit back until this stock either stops you out or it gets up to 3X risk and then from there trail a stop on the hourly so that this profit does not turn into an unnecessary loss! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
No comments:
Post a Comment