After reviewing my watchlist, adding new stocks that I found over the weekend and deleting ones that appear to be running out of steam or just plainly broke down, my long watchlist is now down to 6 stocks! Meanwhile my short watch list now has more stocks than the long watch list with a 8 and this could be even more but I just hand picked the really great looking ones.
My watchlist can be found to the left of screen. I deleted CPE which I highlighted in my last post as I decided I really was not confident enough in its set ups to trade it.
Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
No comments:
Post a Comment