Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Friday, July 30, 2010
Two long positions...
I am now long 100 shares of IGTE and 150 shares of ISLN. Both positions are hovering around break even. The markets rallied nicely and looked poised to close some where near their highs. So maybe we can get a bounce over the next few days. Odds favor a bounce in my opinion and thats where my money is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
No comments:
Post a Comment