Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Stopped out of GT...
My experimental short position in GT has been closed out by my stop loss order for a loss of about $115.00 including commissions. However, I am still short of ATHR and still short term bearish on the markets. I believe that this is just an intra-day pull back in a short term down trend. So I will be looking to get short a break down from the bear flags I am seeing on the hourly charts this evening or early tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
No comments:
Post a Comment