If the markets look poised to close strong this evening then I will initiate a single long swing position. I like the retail sector. Their price action today after a few days of persistent pullback has been very impressive. There are also a handful of technology stocks that also look good. Here is my focus list of stocks that I will pick my trade from: LCC, UAUA, SNDK, NFLX, CRM, HAS, SKX, and DDS.
Good luck and good trading!
Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
No comments:
Post a Comment