Closed out APKT position @ $27.553 for a loss of about $111.00 including commissions. So now I am back to 100% cash and waiting on stocks in my watchlist to set up in proper bases. Today was for the most part another very weak day and further evidence that the markets are still more likely to move lower short term than to move higher. So I will be standing aside in the near term.
Good luck and good trading!
Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
No comments:
Post a Comment