After gapping up this morning, APKT blew past the pivot point on massive volume. At that moment I added another 5 AUG 10 $22.50 Call options @ $6.80 per contract. Now I am net long about 580 shares.
If the break out fails, I will be looking to exit my entire position around $26.50 (ie. a 5% stop from the pivot point). However, if APKT holds above the $28.00 level and the markets continue to act well, I will try to add once more on a pull back and continue to hold the entire position until APKT violates a sell rule and/or I start seeing setups with better risk/reward and higher odds or working.
Good luck and good trading!
Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
No comments:
Post a Comment