I shorted 500 shares of MEND @ $19.50 this afternoon. My initial plan was to get short below the low of the previous day. However, after seeing MEND spiking upto the $20.00 resistance level and reversing I decided to adjust my trading plan and get short this afternoon.
I looking for a pullback to support around the $18.25 level so this trade offers just over 3R's with at stop loss at $20.00 and potentially even more if MEND cracks support mean while the overall markets sell off on heavy volume. Most of my buying power is tied up in this trade so I will be doing no trades tommorrow.
Good luck and good trading!
Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
No comments:
Post a Comment