I got impatient and went long 500 shares of SVN @ $11.20 and 59 shares of HTHT @ 16.20 ( a sister company).
I am not really following my usual entry rule but the strength in the markets and the beauty of the set ups compelled me to go long late today instead of tomorrow. Besides taking positions today means that my overall heat is very low due to tight stops.
Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
No comments:
Post a Comment