My decision to go 100% long CHOP this morning is working out so far. As long as CHOP keeps working nicely, I will continue to hold on to it. But I have no allegiance when it comes to stocks. As soon as it starts acting badly I will be out!
Look how much CAGC went down by over the last two days after a huge run up....this shows how important it is to cut losses/take profits as soon as stocks start misbehaving.
Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
No comments:
Post a Comment