I bought a Visa Jun 10 $85.00 Call Option for a total cost of $775.00 including commissions, after it broke through the magical $90.00 mark.
I am looking to hold on to this until (a) it violates the last pivot low just below $84.00 (b) the intermediate term trend clearly reverses or (c) the option expires.
I am very confident about Visa near term and long term so I will hold this position with peace of mind no matter the outcome.
Now I am close to 200% long in anticipation of a continuation of this intermediate term rally in the markets and leading stocks.
Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
No comments:
Post a Comment