I made an error in the last post. CNAM will not report earnings until after the market close tomorrow and not today.
In the mean time, CNAM continues to perform very well supporting my suspicion that a blow out earnings announcement may very well be around the corner.
Normally I would stick with my original stop loss. However, CNAM has been up by almost 3X the amount I am risking on this trade for the day. So what I have done is to move my stop up to $9.30 (below intra-day support) effectively locking in close to two times the R on this trade.
I know I am gunning for a much higher R profit but anything can happen after a stock has risen 10%+ for a day. It can follow through but it can just as easily reverse hard like SPU did. So just in case the later happens I moved up my stop loss to lock in some profits.
Besides if it is going to move higher it should blast higher with out looking back!
Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
No comments:
Post a Comment