Everything is aligning nicely for a long entry in CHOP.
The FXI is now short term oversold in an intermediate term uptrend after pulling back in relatively low volume trade for the past four days.
Like FXI, CHOP has also pulled back in a very orderly fashion after a powerful breakout from a base, based on earnings related news.
So, I am now looking to go long of CHOP on a reverse and break of this morning's high of $7.53 with a stop below what I anticipate will be the swing low of $7.25.
Goodluck and good trading!
Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
No comments:
Post a Comment