Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Wonderful!
The markets have rallied powerfully for the day thus far and I am very pleased. Consequently, I have decided that I will hold onto my positions. Should this strength continue into tomorrow, I will we looking to either add to my existing positions or initiate positions in CHOP or FSII or both. My buying power is limited now as most is already tied up in SPU and NEP. Hopefully the market closes at the HOD today and follow through tomorrow. Yeah baby!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
No comments:
Post a Comment