SYMBOL TYPE SHARES ENTRY EXIT/STOP NET
SPU long 225 $5.620 $5.990 $73.25
YUII long 200 $10.060 $9.840 ($54.00)
SPU long 430 $6.09 $5.70 OPEN
NEP long 300 $8.85 $8.40 OPEN
I have about $322.70 at risk including commissions between both open positions. My target will be a profit roughly three times this amount or $900 but I have no idea what the market will give me. What I do know for certain is that I will follow my exit strategy and take what I get. Whether it is -$300 or $3,000 :)!!!
Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
No comments:
Post a Comment