Journal of my thoughts and trades on the path towards achieving a consistent monthly income from day trading!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Added to SPU
I just added another 180 shares to my SPU position. I made an error previously. I had actually owned 250 shares and not 225. Now my total position is 430 shares. The markets are taking an early beating. Hope this does not continue for too much longer else I'm gonna be stopped out of my positions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY DAY TRADING RULES
I will ONLY put stocks BREAKING OUT OF DAILY CONSOLIDATIONS TO NEW HIGHS OR NEW LOWS ON HIGH RELATIVE VOLUME from my DAY TRADING SCAN into m...
-
I sold my two overnight positions early in the session and went to 100% cash. $VSAT I took a flat on after being up nicely at Tuesday's ...
-
Although in some ways the PDT rule can be a curse in that it limits you from making more than 3 day trades in a rolling 5 day period. The li...
No comments:
Post a Comment